Rise of Kingdoms
Rise of Kingdoms is one of the best Free to play game in the App Store.
Developed by LilithGame Co., Ltd, Rise of Kingdoms is a Role Playing game with a content rating of 9+.
It was released on 20th September 2018 with the latest update 7th July 2021
Whether you are a fan of Role Playing, Strategy, games, you will find this game interesting and will absolutely like it.
95,244 people have rated 126.96.36.199
You can download the game Rise of Kingdoms from APP STORE.
Now with 12 civlizations – the vikings are here!
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization’s history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell…
Your scout reports Vikings battling near your City. Led by the mighty Ragnar Lothbrok and Bjorn Ironside, the seafaring Norses are raiding, pillaging and fighting anyone in their sight. The Vikings have landed in ROK! Will you summon this mighty civilization to strengthen your city, or face them head-on on the battlefield?
The axe-wielding, fearless warriors of the Vikings are the latest civilization to enter ROK. You can now choose this brand-new civilization in your journey to glory and greatness! At their core is the Vikings special infantry unit the Berserkers – ruthless soldiers motivated only by the splendors of taking from their enemies.
Battles happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPCs. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Twelve Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 12 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
Your world is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate battle!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch an attack on an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full alliance features allow players to help one another: live chat with built-in translation, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
Updated on 7th July 2021
- “The Lost Kingdom: March of the Ages” Coming Soon.
Conflict and war is not simply confined to the old clash of barbarism versus civilization. We fight to recover our ancestors’ legacy from the barbarians but know that wisdom, deception, and trickery come with more advanced civilization too. Thus we exercise utmost caution in all affairs. Our hopes fall to the Ancient Pagodas now and the coming dawn. The only question is: when that moment comes, will we meet the morning sun or arrows at dawn?
Kingdoms participating in the Season of Conquest now have the opportunity to experience a whole new Story: “March of the Ages”! Governors are no longer able to move wherever they please in this new mode, but must instead “trek” to victory by carefully planning their base, sphere of influence, and army to seize the momentum!
- Super large maps: “March of the Ages” maps are twice the size of any other Story maps.
- Ancient Pagodas: Governors are no longer free to move their cities wherever they will, and must first establish a Foundation Stone around an Ancient Pagoda under their control to move cities.
- Forward Camps: Governors can establish Forward Camps at the “front lines”, which are critically important structures for healing troops and supplying reinforcements. Governors’ careful placement of their Forward Camps will contribute significantly to victory on this map.
- The Supply Radius: The Supply Radius is an area centered around a Governor’s city or Forward Camps for garrisoned troops, and hugely impacts your troops’ ability to do damage. Governors should try to limit their engagements to within the Supply Radius as much as possible to ensure troops can continue to deal full damage.
- Derelict Passes: the map is scattered with abandoned passes so derelict as to be impossible to control or traverse. This throws a chaotic element into the mix for every kingdom at the beginning as each faces a different set of strategic choices and Governors must proactively plan and discuss how to overcome such challenges.
- “Champions of Olympia” improvements
“Champions of Olympia” was a hit with many Governors, and we received a lot of good suggestions. We’ve taken a hard look and made the following optimizations in this update:
- We have modified the colors over Governor’s troops on the Champions of Olympia battlefield, in favor of an intuitive red, blue, and green system to mark enemy, ally, and your own troops.
- Governors can tap to like and befriend other Governors from the results screen.
- Spawn Zones now have shorter recovery times versus Replenishment Points.
- Governors can now tap and hold over an empty space on the battlefield to command their troops to march there.
- Governors can tap the map in the top right corner to issue Mark orders.
- The power of damaging skills on the battlefield will now change with the strength of the casting troops.
- Other optimizations