Last updated on November 15th, 2020 at 04:44 pm
Infected Horde is a fortnightly alliance event in State Of Survival. Usually it could be opened by R4 or R5 of an alliance every 2 weeks on Tuesday and Thursday at UTC 0.
The goal is to defend 20 waves of attacks and try to get as much points as possible for solo and alliance total points. We will share tips on how to maximise the rewards for this event.
- Inform all alliance members in advance the starting time of event. Preferably one day in advance and remind them again an hour before the event start.
- All alliance members should recall troops from gathering as the main purpose is to defend from infected horde attacks.
- This event will last for 2 hours. Any alliance members who could not be online for the event should recall their troops prior to the event and inform R4 or R5 of the alliance so that they could help reinforce if their settlement cant hold the attacks.
- Refrain from making rally during Infected Horde event. You will need all your troops for defending or to reinforce smaller players’ settlements.
- Peace flare does not prevent the infected horde from attacking. But there are times that peace flare could be used like if you know an enemy alliance would attack your alliance during event.
- Infected Horde will not plunder your settlement resources.
- Your troops would be hospitalised especially during later levels of attack. So keep an eye on your hospital.
- Rewards for Infected Horde event will only be sent the next day.
- There are 11 difficulties level of Infected Horse. Once your alliance have reached the target point, then will be able to open the next level of difficulty.
Infected Horde Waves
There are 3 types of attacks:
- Normal Wave: These are attacks against all settlements in your alliance. If more than 50% of the attcker is killed, then it is considered as a successful defend.
- If anyone kill less than 50% then the settlement will burn for the first time. Take note at these settlement as anyone who failed twice will be out and won’t be attacked again. Stronger players should reinforce these settlements after their first burning.
- If that settlement failed to defend for a second time, then the attack will cease on that settlement. It is advisable to reinforce other settlements who is still surviving and might need help.
- Bonus Wave: Wave number 7, 14, and 17 are bonus waves. It will only target 15 random settlements and gives significantly higher points. Reinforcing those settlements during these stages gives lots of points.
- Alliance HQ Wave: Wave number 10 and 20 will only attack your Alliance HQ. Usually Wave 10 is still rather easy but be prepared for Wave 20. The strongest player with highest rally capacity should go into the Alliance HQ first so that more members can fit in.
|Wave||Target||Lv 1||Lv 2||Lv 3||Lv 4||Lv 5||Lv 6||Lv 7||Lv 8||Lv 9||Lv 10||Lv 11|
Top 550 ranked players will receive solo rewards.
- The first ten waves are rather easy. Try to make sure all settlements do not burn during these early waves. Try to reinforce those who are offline and with troops out gathering and watch out for those who started to burn early and reinforce them so they won’t get a second burn during the early waves.
- Also take note of how many troops as well as which hero you are sending out. You don’t want your own settlement to burn just because you sent out most of your strongest troops/heroes.
- When your settlement burn once, it will most likely burn on the next wave as each wave is stronger than the previous one. So do not waste biocap to extinguish the fire on first burn.
- Once your settlement have failed to defend twice, look out for who is in need of help and send troops reinforce them. Also send troops to help garrison Alliance HQ on wave number 10 and 20.
- The reward will be sent on the next day. If you leave alliance before reward is sent, you will not receive the rewards.