Last updated on December 2nd, 2020 at 05:29 am
Influencer Trap is a special event for alliance members in State Of Survival. This event can be opened every 48 hours. Joining this event is very rewarding as participants can get hero gear parts and hero designs.
- The special alliance building, Influencer Trap need to be present to start this event.
- Only R4 and R5 can open this event.
- There is a total of 30 levels in Influencer Trap and you can only fight the next boss after defeating the current level.
- In order to open Influencer Trap, alliance members have to donate 100 energy cells. Note that even after 100 energy cells have been donated, you may still donate to get rewards.
- Once Influencer Trap is opened, your alliance have 30 minutes to kill the boss.
- Those players with the highest rally capacity and strongest stats will usually be rally leaders so that others who join will adopt their high stats.
- Ideally, prepare two sets of troop formation and have enough troops for two rallies.
What Heroes and Troop Formation for Influencer Trap
For Rally Leaders
- F2P Players: Eva or Sarge / Chef / Maddie & Frank
- P2P Players: Tyler Kurtz / Brooke / Julie Garcia is the absolute best choice. Or if haven’t level these heroes enough, Zoe could be used in place of Tyler, Ash in place of Brooke, and Zach or Miho in place of Julie Garcia.
- A good troop formation is 10% Infantry / 10% Rider / 80% Hunter (only for Gen 4 and 5 heroes, Zoe/Ash/Miho and Tyler/Brooke/Julie) or 100% Hunter (for other heroes).
For Rally Joiners
- For heroes, always set Hunter as the first hero, eg. Sarge/Eva due to their first skill that adds 25% troop damage to the rally at max level first skill. A rally with 4 Sarge as the first hero will have 100% troop damage boost to the rally.
- F2P Players: Eva or Sarge as first hero and the rest just pick the strongest you have.
- P2P Players: Set Hunter as first hero and the rest pick the latest tier hero in your zone as their stats would be higher than the others if you have leveled them enough.
- Rally joiners are different from rally leaders and only need to send 100% Hunter.
- Earlier levels of Influencer Trap is rather easy. But as you reach higher levels especially above level 24 is very hard to defeat if there is no proper strategy.
- For Easy and Normal difficulty, ie. level 1 to 12 Influencer Trap, the boss has very low HP. So try to limit how many troops each Rally Joiner can send to let more people join in the rally.
- For higher level Influencer Trap, more rallies are needed to defeat the boss. So it would be best if Rally Leaders are positioned nearer to the Influencer Trap building.
- Rallies could be launched in batches and depending on the number of alliance members online, R4 and R5 can decide how many concurrent rallies are to be set in each batch. Here’s an example on the timing for each batch of Rally Leaders to start rallies.
- 2 batches of rallies: 0 min / 2 min 30 secs
- 3 batches of rallies: 0 min / 1 min 40 secs / 3 min 20 secs
- 4 batches of rallies: 0 min / 1 min 15 secs / 2 min 30 secs / 3 min 45 secs
- Rally Joiners have to keep joining rallies to maximise the damage dealt to the boss. Once the rally hits, you may join the next rally so no waiting for troops to return. That’s the reason it’s best to set up two troop formations (both Sarge and Eva with their first skill maxed).
|Difficulty||Level||Hero Gear Parts||Hero Gear Designs||Alliance Honor|